Monday, December 13, 2010
Do I have to have a reason?
Do I have to have a reason to post cute pictures of Luke? NO, lol. So here are a few shots of our little guy who is not such a little guy anymore. He is crawling like a madman, pulling up on everything, saying Mama (working on Dada) and I swear is saying "meow" and "ruff-ruff." Yams are back to being his favorite. Elmo continues to be hero but Big Bird is a close second. He is not sleeping through the night but it's gotten a lot better.
I can't believe Christmas is two weeks away...how it creeps up on us all. Luke had his 9 month check-up today and is doing so great. I told Nick that he was going to have long legs...most of his pants are short while the tops are fine. Confirmation came today...at his last check-up he was in 30 percentile for height and in one month has shot to the 75 percentile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I cannot wait for this weekend!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE NEW PICS!! Keep 'em coming sista! XO
ReplyDeleteawesome stuff!
ReplyDeleteWow, he's doing great, and SO cute! Enjoy your first Christmas together as a family.
ReplyDelete