Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween Everyone!  Tonight we had a good ol' fashion Halloween! We celebrated in our new home and in a neighborhood that reminded Nick and I of our childhood. There were SO MANY  kids out and about...it was good to see and be apart of.  Luke really got into the night..taking to heart his Pirate outfit..well, most of the night. The hat and scarf lasted about 15 minutes, and the "arggg matty" that we practiced all day - well, I think I heard it once or twice.  We took him around to the neighbors for a little "trick or treating" but he gave away more candy than he got. That's okay as he's not getting one speck of this candy, so all parties were happy.

  
Nick and I also had our third annual pumpkin carving contest. We each produced two pumpkins and I must say, they were a HIT with trick or treater's alike. It's hard to know which person won, but Nick thinks my Dinosaur, Witch and Bear walking over the bridge took first prize. I loved his haunted house and thought my BOO pumpkin was cool.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment